The annual intake for
Introductory talks on Recruitment and Placement Tests for first year students
Internal- training in Aptitude and Soft skill for Pre-final year students
Technical training by the Department to improve the tangent thoughts on technical skills
Work Shop, Paper Presentation, Seminars and Projects
Technical Interviews, Group Discussions and Presentation by internal and outsource
Guest Lectures for updating latest trends in Engineering and Technology
Career Awareness Programmes by Industry Professionals
|* M.Sc (Nursing)|
|Branch 1 :||Medical Surgical Nursing||4|
|Branch 2 :||Child Health Nursing||4|
|Branch 3 :||Obstetrics ang Gynecological Nursing||4|
|Branch 4 :||Community Health Nursing||4|
|Branch 5 :||Mental Health Nursing||4|
|Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing)||30|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery||50|
1. From the above sanctioned intake 50% of the seats will be filled by the management and remaining seats will be filled by the selection committee of government of Tamilnadu for all the courses except Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
2. Candidates called for the interview should bring all the required original cedrtificates.
3. Application will be scrutinized by the college selection committee in the order of merit and also on the basis of an interview with the candidates.
4. Admission of the candidate is based only on the merit.
5. Admission granted is provisional subjected to
Supreme Court / Tamil nadu Government norms.
Decisions of the management and principal
The payment of College and Hostel Fees
Submission of Eligibility Certificate.
English will be the medium of instruction for all courses.
All the candidate admitted are subject to the rules and regulations of The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University and Indian Nursing Council. The candidate admission is confirmed only after the registration of the candidate is certified by The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical university by remitting the prescribed fees.
The college is run with qualified nursing, medical and non medical faculty for offering high quality education to the students. The method of instruction includes formal lecture, group discussion, OSCE, Project method, PBL method, Laboratory sessions, field work, Conference and planned clinical experience under faculty guidance. The Co-Curricular and extracurricular activities are incorporated for overall development of the students.